I cannot believe how fast October has flown, infact this whole year is just flying by. My Harvey is ONE this month :o can't believe it! Only seems like yesterday that I was stood shopping in Asda (alone) and my waters broke.
Anyway onto my October Favourites. Ive been loving soo many products this month, but I decided to just pick out a select few, otherwise I'd be here all night ha. Ooops just noticed I numbered one product twice, so ignore that ladies, there is 8 products not 9, silly me.
1. Marc Jacobs Lola - I simply adore this! I'm so glad I bought it. The scent lingers on me for so long. I think its took over Dior Addict as being my favourite scent.
2. N-SPA Vanilla Shower and Bath Gel - This stuff is amazing! Its smells so divine. I use it as bubble bath and the smell fills the whole bathroom and even travels down the stairs. I also use another N-SPA product in vanilla which is a body scrub, I literally smell good enough to eat!
3. Lee Stafford Shine Head - I bought this trail size version a couple of weeks ago and I'm so pleased with it, Ill be buying the full size version as soon as this ones run out. It does exactly what it says on the tin and really does give my hair a really nice sexy shine.
4. Soap and Glory Super Eyes - I really like this product. I'm quite fussy with my eye gels and creams, but this has worked so well for me, as good as my other favourite which is Clinique All About Eyes. Its really fast absorbing and leaves no stickiness, so its perfect for applying in the morning, before I apply my make up.
5. Boots 17 Instant Glow Bronzer in Light - This is the perfect bronzer for me, I use it with a Kabuki brush and literally just applying it all over my face, it just gives me such a nice subtle hint of colour. Its not fake looking and just applies to my skin so well. Its so cheap aswell, under £3 I think. I'm not far off hitting pan on it, so guaranteed Ill be buying another one.
6. Rimmel Blush in Pink Rose - Ive been using this colour nearly all month long, and I really do love it. It gives me the perfect glow to my cheeks, so natural looking.
7. Nars Mekong - Well I recently posted about this after waiting for so long to get it, then I finally did and I'm not disappointed one bit. Its amazing! So gorgeous.
8. Barbara Daly Light Illusion Powder Highlighter - Ive been using this virtually non stop since I bought it. Its a really really light shimmery pink colour and is the perfect highlighter for me to highlight my cheekbones.
Have you ladies tried any of my favourites?