Well I saw this over at Charlys blog and requested she made it into a tag, which she did. There are no rules to it, basically just answer all 15 questions and state on your blog that whoever reads it must consider them self tagged and repost the question and answers on their blog.
So here goes:
1. What time did you do your makeup today? around 10am while Harvey (my youngest son) was having his morning nap.
2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? The big spot on my left cheek :(
4. Did you apply false eyelashes? No, false eyelashes are for special occasions.
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? No, it was a start to finish job.
6. Biggest make-up mishap today? None today, surprisingly, it all went smoothly ha.
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? No, just making myself look decent.
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? My eyes, they always are.
9. What part of your routine is the most fun? The part where Im using new products ha, so today wasn't much fun as I didn't use anything new.
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Blush, otherwise I end up looking all one tone.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshadow? Neutral all the way for me.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Liquid, Revlon Colorstay.
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? Always makeup first.
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No, didn't go anywhere special today, just to Asda and the local market.
15. When did you finish your make-up? Erm... I started around 10 and weekdays usually only take 10-15 minutes, so around quarter past 10.
So Ladies.. you know the rules, if you've read this you've now been tagged! Have fun.. hehe.
Receive News From Beautylicious Love In Your E-mail
Sign up and receive directly in your email. Its free!! Enter your email address and then confirm to begin receiving exclusive news from Beautylicious Love! Your email address will not be shared. All privacy is respected.