Just thought I'd do a quick post on my top 5 nail polishes of the moment, No doubt it'll change within a week, but for now here's my top 5.
I'm fairly certain Ive featured all these polishes in a NOTD post, but I'll give you a quick run down anyway. From left to right:
- Barbara Daley for Tesco "Whimsy" - This is a simply gorgeous shade. Its a darkish pink and is just so sophisticated looking when on the nails.
- Ciate Paint Pot "Dangerous Affair" - A deep and dark red, with a super glossy finish. Looks stunning.
- OPI "Barefoot In Barcelona" - A dark peachy nude shade, suitable for any occasion. Looks very elegant on the nails.
- Rimmel Pro "Pompous" - A dark shimmery gorgeous shade of purple. Perfect shade to get your nails noticed..
- George @ Asda "Trick" - Its not pink and its not purple, its just somewhere in between and its a shade I absolutely love. Whenever I wear it, I get comments on my nails.
Do you have a favourite Nail Polish at the moment?
Receive News From Beautylicious Love In Your E-mail
Sign up and receive directly in your email. Its free!! Enter your email address and then confirm to begin receiving exclusive news from Beautylicious Love! Your email address will not be shared. All privacy is respected.