Posted by Jo at 21:07 16 August 2010
I haven't done a tag in soooo long, so its about time I did. I was tagged twice today, by two of my favourite women. Marcia @ Let there be shopping and Sarah @ I heart Cosmetics.
Marcia tagged me with the Happy 101 Sweet Friends Tag.
1) Post who gave you this award
2) State 10 things that you love
3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
So here's 10 things I love:
1 - My boys. Anton and Harvey. Mummys lil' soldiers. Although Antons not so little anymore.
2 - Gareth. The love of my life. My soul mate.
3 - My Cats. Bell, Jax and Kiara. RIP Sly.
4 - My Parents. Love them both dearly. I have the best mum ever! FACT.
5 - Fresh false nails. Love it when I put a fresh set on.
6. Peter Andre. Ha, Gareth just pointed out this one.
7. Fake tan. LOVE being brown.
8. My blog. The best thing I ever created, apart from my sons ha.
9. Skincare and Make up. These 2 just go together in my world.
10. My car. Be lost without my lil' run around.
I'm probably gonna sit here and think of loads more thing now that I should have added in. I tag you all who read this!
Sarah tagged me with Beauty's Blogger Bestest Award. (I'm with Sarah on this one, is bestest even a word?!)
You have to share the blogs you like best and read every time there is a new post. Now this is a toughy!
I could have gone on and on!
Receive News From Beautylicious Love In Your E-mail
Sign up and receive directly in your email. Its free!! Enter your email address and then confirm to begin receiving exclusive news from Beautylicious Love! Your email address will not be shared. All privacy is respected.