I'm sitting here now and I just cannot believe Ive hit 200 followers. I remember how I umm-ed and ahh-ed about making a blog for a while, convinced I'd not have much to offer to the world of beauty blogging. I wanted to get involved and share my love for beauty products and maybe help a few people out with reviews etc, but my confidence just wasn't there. After a while though I just thought I want to do it and I want to do it for me, as my little hobby, something for me to do while Antons in school and Harveys having a nap etc. So I took the plunge and I don't have one regret at all. Watching my followers grow and seeing people do actually enjoy reading my posts, makes this little hobby of mine so enjoyable. I have met some fantastic Ladies too, who I enjoy speaking to so much, on here and on twitter, I'm so glad I took the plunge and entered into the beauty blogging world.
So I just want to thank you my followers, all 200 of you.. :P hehe. Thank you so much Ladies, for taking the time out to read my blog and comment and give me feedback on my posts. It brings a huge smile to my face everytime I log and to see I have comments waiting for moderation. It really is a huge compliment to see people have read what Ive wrote and liked it enough to have something to say back.
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (15)
- September (12)
- August (19)
- July (15)
- June (20)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (4)
- January (17)
- November (1)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (2)
- April (9)
- March (8)
- February (2)
- January (10)
- December (20)
- November (9)
- September (4)
- August (21)
- July (20)
- June (16)
- May (19)
- April (18)
- March (35)
- February (31)
- January (31)
- December (32)
- November (42)
- October (44)
- September (45)
- August (46)
- July (33)
- June (36)
- May (35)
- April (35)
- March (28)
- February (36)
- TAG: Beauty Bloggers Shipwrecked Survival Kit.
- My top 5 Nail Polishes (of the moment).
- NYX Glosses - Whipped and Baby Pink.
- MAC Fleshpot.
- Vanity area.
- NOTD - Rimmel Pro - Beige Style
- Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff Quick Dry Top Coat - Does...
- A bit of weekend shopping...
- MAC Harmony Blush for Contouring
- NOTD - Rimmel Pompous.
- Maybelline Falsie Mascara - The Review.
- Sharing the love - Lady of the Lane.
- Updated Skincare Routine.
- Maybellines new Mascara - The Falsies.
- OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona.
- MAC MSF Natural. Where am I going wrong?
- NOTD: Ciate - Dangerous Affair.
- Review: Origins - A Perfect World for Eyes.
- Products Im using right now.
- Contouring - Do you or Don't you?
- QOTD - Do you tips match your toes?
- I didn't know Jacques... but I do now!!!
- Illamasqua Agony.
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadows - Wild and Natural.
- Lips of the day....
- NOTD - No.7 Stay Perfect - Pillar Box.
- Review: L'oreal AGE PERFECT Smoothing Cleansing Wi...
- L'oreal Resist and Shine Titanium Nail Polish.
- Oh how I love surprises!!!!
- Garnier Eye Roll on - Any good or not?
- Photo tag. Check to see if you've been tagged!!!!
- NOTD - No.7 Stay Perfect - "Milan"
- 200 followers!!! Truly amazed.
- Barry M 101 Its been a long time!
- Suspender tights anyone?
- Review: Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus Multi Protectio...
- Tag - 10 products I'd like to try in 2010.
- MAC Myth - Love or Hate?
- Review - No.7 Protect and Perfect Intense Beauty S...
- Happy New Year!!! and outfit of last night.