This post has been flying around on a few other blogs and its been a while since I done one of these, so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.
1) Primer: None. Not found one that works for me yet.
2) Foundation: Revlon Colourstay or Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid
3) Concealer: ELF Under eye concealer and highlighter. Love this stuff.
4) Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Light/Medium
5) Bronzer: Boots 17. MAC Harmony or ELF Bronzer in the bronzer/blush duo to contour.
6) Blush: MAC Pink Swoon
7) Highlighter: Some Barbara Daly one.
8) Eyeshadow Base: UDPP.
9) Eyeshadow: Revlon Matte Vintage Lace. MAC Satin Taupe. Nars Mekong.
10) Liner: Revlon Matte.
11) Mascara: Mac Factor False Lash Effect.
12) Face Wash: Neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask
13) Cleanser: Boots No.7
14) Eye Cream: Currently using Boots No.7's Protect and Perfect Intense serum as an eye cream.
15) Serum: Boots No.7 Protect and Perfect Intense.
16) Moisturiser: Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus.
17) Body Moisturiser: Soap and Glory Girlingo.
18) Shampoo: Aussie Aussome Volume.
19) Conditioner: Aussie Aussome Volume.
20) Perfume: Day - Marc Jacobs Lola. Night -Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb.
Are you currently using any of the same products? or would like to?