GlamGlow Mud Mask
• Volcanic Pumice Rock - used in medicine and pharmacology for its high mineral content, it is also key for its exfoliating properties.
• French Kaolin Sea Clay - works to absorb impurities and toxic substances from the skin, without removing natural oils.
• Green Tea Leaf - praised as the beauty secret of the Geishas, it contains Squalene, an important component of the skin’s natural emollient system which penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
• Grape Seed - used as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and exfoliant, it promotes moisture restoration. It is also used to help correct discolouration and improve skin’s texture.
• Tea Seed Oil - contains Vitamin A, B & E and Polyphendols which are used to restore moisture and pH balance to the skin, resulting in an improved complexion with softened wrinkles and fine ageing lines.
GLAMGLOW is designed for all skin types and works to activate moisturising ‘collagen synthesis’ within the skin,resulting in a revitalised complexion for a brighter and more radiant glow.
Now I don't know about you, but Im thinking this product sounds fantastic! Granted its not cheap with it being priced at £69.00 but that's for a 50ml pot, which I think will last a decent amount of time, if only used say - twice a week. I have heard Natalie Portman is supposedly a fan and I have also just read a fantastic review on the product on Romy Raves, which you can read here.
Available from Victoriahealth priced at £69.00
Now all I need to do, is to start hinting at Gareth... ;)